English French German Spain Italian Dutch RussianPortugueseJapaneseKoreanArabicChinese Simplified

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Flower Girl

I couldn't sleep last night so I started messing with CS4's new navigation capabilities and Adjustment layers. I have been making Leann a Valentines Poster since we have been together. This is #3 Titled : My Flower Girl



This is a very similar style as my previous V-Day poster I gave her. I still want to incorporate a stem with similar style. I love working in primarily simple compositions with alot of contrast. So far, I have only used one image for this peice.

2 comments:

  1. Zeb, it's great that you can keep your 2D work amazing! I cannot wait to see the finished piece.

    This year, I'll be making my own I assume, so you'll be my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks Josh. It is difficult to do 2D when I'm working all 3 Axis' 24/7.

    But it is always a joy!

    ReplyDelete