English French German Spain Italian Dutch RussianPortugueseJapaneseKoreanArabicChinese Simplified

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yashimo Update

I now have Yashimo modeled and textured. I am still concerned about the eyes and how I can get them to show more movement and animation while keeping it simple. The set is coming together nicely. I have a few more things to model and texture; things like props, papers, laptop, etc.

I hope to have a good dent in the animation over the weekend. He is nearly rigged. I am spending some unanticipated extra time on the flex modifier for his antennas and may add some more geometry for them to see differences in looks. I used a simple lattice modifier on his lower jaw-line with a soft selected group of vertices so the effect would soften during the animation of his facial expressions towards the back of his jaw.

Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the character! Not sure of some of the things you speak of in that second paragraph, but I'll pretend to, for the time being. Haha!

    ReplyDelete